Wooden drawers for quality fitted furniture
Eko is a dowel jointed drawer with an oak finish, especially suited for use in bedrooms, hotel furniture, home-offices and kitchens.
Eko is manufactured from an oak finish 13mm board. Eko is an economical
alternative to solid wood, yet still a very strong and attractive drawer
suitable for even the most rigorous use.
The sturdy bases are made from matching 8mm thick wipe-clean melamine
surface particle board, adding to the overall strength of the drawer.
Pre-drilled dowel connections on all four corners make the Eko fast and
easy to assemble. Eko is usually supplied with Grass Dynamoov 30kg runners as
standard but can be specified with Blum Tandem runners or without runners.
A low-front (LF) option available to facilitate drawer fronts with a handle-scoop (to see our range of Eko drawer fronts click here). Available for 140mm and 196mm drawer heights only.
- Fronts, sides & backs constructed from Oak finish 13mm board.
- Bases made from matching 8mm thick wipe-clean melamine surface particle board.
- Dowelled connection on all four corners giving a strong and reliable construction.
- Vast range of standard sizes enables customer-applied fronts to suit all applications.
- Three heights: 90mm, 140mm and 196mm.
- Nine widths, to suit 300mm, 400mm, 450mm, 500mm, 600mm,
- 700mm, 800mm, 900mm and 1000mm carcasses.
- Two depths, to suit 400mm or 450mm soft-close runners.
Eko Drawer Specification
Ready to assemble
Easy to build and supplied with instructions and fixings pack
Dowel joints on all corners
For fast and easy assembly
Choice of drawer runners
In stock and ready for immediate delivery
Eko is available in standard sizes. Simply mix and
match components to suit your carcass size.
8mm thick base
Bases are matching 8mm wipe-clean melamine surface particle board.
Oak finish 13mm board, an economical alternative to solid wood.
Eko is available on 2-3 day delivery
Optional drawer fronts
Solid oak drawer fronts available from stock.